You can also help us by making your Amazon purchases through this link. St. John’s receives a percentage of each sale if the link is used for your purchase.
Sign in to your Amazon account at smile.amazon.com search for St. John’s Episcopal Church and add St. John’s as the organization of your choice. Amazon Smile will save St. John’s Episcopal Church as your choice. However every time you shop on Amazon be certain to sign in through smile.amazon.com otherwise your purchases won’t benefit St.John’s!
Neighborhood Connections Fund
The purpose of the fund is to continue and enhance St. John’s legacy of investing in and partnering with our neighbors to build a stronger, more resilient Franklinton. Some examples of how the fund might be used are:
- Hold quarterly Avondale block parties to build relationships with neighbors and make connections between gifts/talents and jobs or training opportunities
- Help a neighbor purchase steel toed boots, tools, etc. needed in order to take a new job
- Help a graduating GED student purchase textbooks or a laptop to support a higher education opportunity
- Train volunteers in Asset Based Community Development
- Investment or loans to start or expand a small business
Checks may be written to the Neighborhood Connections Fund.
St. John’s is a mission church of the Diocese of Southern Ohio, grateful for the financial support of the Diocese and many generous individuals, both members and friends. Special contributions to St. John’s support our community ministries such as His Place dinners, Street Church, Youth Choir, Girl Sprouts, and Neighborhood Empowerment. Designated funds support the Growing Place, the Vicar’s and Deacon’s Discretionary Funds, and the Building Fund.
Gifts may be made to St. John’s Episcopal Church, 1003 W. Town St., Columbus, OH 43222. We are happy to provide you with our 501c3 information or any other documents you may need.